Wednesday, February 1, 2012

But I am...

After preaching several days ago the sound advice of a children's book hailing "don't be scared...". I still am. Here's why: This months book club book is this

It's the tale of the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago and a maniacal serial killer who preys upon young women against the enchanting backdrop of revolutionary inventions and architectural revelations. Sounds scary, right? I mean serial killers!!?? Not my cup of tea. I'm really nervous about reading it because serial killer things really freak me out and I don't want to have nightmares, people.

So, what I'm probably going to do is read the book only in broad daylight, with a weapon and dog protection close by.

-OR-

I could take the advice of the song and hide under a bigger scary book?

No comments:

Post a Comment