Thursday, May 12, 2016

Why is Everyone Trying to Sell Me Stuff?


Every time I look on Facebook (which I shouldn't do anyway because Facebook is the devil but I can't seem to stop) another person is advertising another thing that they are selling privately as their new amazing career.  Deals, kickbacks, job flexibility! Somehow everyone is making billions of dollars off this stuff without having to work at all.  Long gone are the days of Mary Kay and Tupperware parties, now you can pretty much get anything you want from these "independent sales representatives" who are your "friends" on Facebook: skincare, vitamins, jewelry, clothing, even sex toys!  I might be crazy, but I don't trust any of it. Not one bit. They all seem like a bunch of pyramid schemes to me.  And the scariest thing is that these aren't just random people trying to sell me this stuff. These are normal people, dare I say "friends", who I thought wouldn't ever be the type to get themselves wrapped up in some kind of pyramid scheme/weird business venture. But, who am I to judge? Maybe they really are making money, maybe the stuff is legit, maybe I need to get in on it myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment