Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Just passing through

I love having visitors! It gives me the opportunity to utilize our guest room, lay out clean towels, and go out on a school night showing the things to show.

Last weekend, I got the opportunity to host these lil' ladies who were passing through NC on their cross country road trip from Oregon.  They are 24 and shiny...just wee babes trying to figure out what to do with their lives. Hearing about their trip reminds me of the Trinity road trip that Bekah and Carrie and I took all so long ago...



These lil' sunflowers
And speaking of Bekah...Thursday I get to host her and her manfriend as they make their way to Bekah's bro's wedding.
Cheers, guys! Cant wait to see you!
Yay for passing through and crashing on our guest bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment