Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Children's Books



I love children's books! I love the colors, the stories, the illustrations, the succinct and simple way that a deep point can be made about life with talking animal characters. I just spent an hour at the library perusing the picture books and really enjoyed myself! I like to think about art projects that connect to the books. For a while I even wanted to write a children's book, which I may still try to do, but for now I just want to read all the children's books ever written and think of all the ways the books could be used to make fun crafts.

What job lets you do that? Definitely a teacher. Or maybe I should just have a child so I can read them all the books and vicariously experience the wonder through my offspring...I guess I could always do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment