Monday, February 9, 2015

Hawaii (Part duex and beyond!)

Little did I know that after my previous post, I would be struck down by the worst food poisoning/stomach virus/tape worm/amoeba/I don't really know what the hell it was sickness that I have experienced in a very long time. I'm talking serious nausea, dizziness, retching, stomach cramping, diarrhea, the whole nine, ya'll. It was real. It lasted about 2 and a half days and yes it did cramp my vacation style just a bit. However, between trips to the bathroom and sad naps, I did manage to do and see some pretty awesome stuff around Gennie. By Thursday I was back to 80% Blaine, at which point we road-tripped up to the north shore, did some stand-up paddle boarding, and ate some pretty delicious food.

Now, we're back. I'm 90% Blaine on the health front and yet 10% Blaine at heart because, seriously you guys, Hawaii is the best place ever and if you want to really shock the senses go to Hawaii and then go to Oregon in the winter. (like my run on sentence?)

Here's some more pictures from the trip!

Yummy acai bowl for breakfast on the beach

Beach!

So beautiful!

Chickens everywhere!

Alan Davis jumping plank near Makapuu Lighthouse

Gennie jumps off...I'm still thinking

Still thinking...

Loungin'

Jason soaking it all in

Sea kayaking

Triangle pose on Lanikai Beach

Standing bow pulling pose

Bonzai pipeline, half moon, tattoos

Huge waves at Banzai Pipeline on the North Shore

Testing out the SUP

Here we go!


It was super windy

Down the canal

So much fun! I want a SUP!

Paniolo Burger at Kahuku Grill at the North Shore

Coconut Macadamia Shrimp at Kahuku Grill...world famous

Tree Pose, a banzai tree, blue skies

Toe stand on a little table

No comments:

Post a Comment