Saturday, October 26, 2013

Week 6... Or the "bad week"

At teacher training it's common knowledge that everyone has a "bad week". For some people it's the first week because they're getting used to everything. For some people it's week 4 or 5 because it's the half way point. For some it's the last week because they're at the end. For me, it was week 6. Now, before I explain why, let me just say: it wasn't that bad. I didn't have a mental breakdown. No throwing up, or freaking out, or major injury. I'm very thankful for that.
Honestly, I'm just tired. I caught a cold early in the week, which had me coughing and snotting like an elementary school student. We had several late nights which meant little sleep, leaving my body fatigued from fighting the cold. And to top it all off I have to do a make up class on my day off this weekend because I forgot to sign in to one of our lectures this week.

Don't you just want to play a very sad song for me on a very tiny violin?

With all that said, things are still going really well overall. I feel like coming to teacher training was SO the right decision and at SO the right time. I can think back to the past few years and point out little milestones that led me here. Amazing.


Hollywood. Eh, not very impressed. Mostly just gross big city. Could be a city anywhere:



Malibu is much more my style:


I love my roomie:


Pretty beach:


Yoga pics on the beach:





Love the beach here:


A little care package from Chloe:


My group for posture clinic (where we practice our dialogue and poses):



The make up list:


I ate this and it was delicious:



No comments:

Post a Comment