Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I almost forgot

I've been so wrapped up in my own lack of motivation for school work and self pity about impending life decisions that I almost forgot!

Congratulations are in order!


Jason, Derek, James, and a whole bunch of other people that I don't know ran some really beautiful trails this weekend. The dudes road-tripped down to Auburn, California to run on the infamous Western States Trail--an ultra-runner nerd's fantasy trail. They ran, comraded, and ate a lot of In-N-Out Burger. I'm very proud and in awe that the human body can even go that much.  73 miles in 3 days. Some call it crazy. Some call it a huge accomplishment. I'll let you decide.

Good Job, boys

Pretty scenic trails


Definitely a runner in a magazine, not my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment