Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Bangsgiving!!


Ok, I promise that this is the last time that I will overtly reference my new awesome bangs. But let me just say, in the spirit of being thankful for things and all, that I am thankful for Rachel from db sutton who when I asked for Zooey Deschanel New Girl bangs knew exactly what I meant and executed fully and perfectly.

See??






You probably can't even tell who is who, right?

I am also thankful for this most delicious Thanksgiving spread that not only was served on plates that matched their place mats, but was perfectly executed (like my bangs!!!) and de- li- cious. Mama Barbee can cook, y'all.





I am also thankful my awesome husband who, 99% of the time, is a perfect non-gender role stereotype fulfilling catch...except today when he falls asleep after the meal with a random football game on in the distance. Today he is very much playing the part. Well done!





No comments:

Post a Comment