Friday, October 18, 2013

Halfway there!

Whew! It's been a busy couple of weeks. I haven't had much time to post, nor much to say about things. I've gotten into a decent routine so nothing really seems too out of the ordinary, extreme, or "teacher training-y" anymore. Although to the outsider, I'm sure many things we do here would seem...well, interesting.

I live in a hotel.
I line up outside of a hot room in a pack of hundreds of scantily clad yogis twice a day.
I drink enough electrolytes to sink a ship.
I study "dialogue".
I listen to an Indian man scream at me in a hot room and I enjoy it (most of the time).
I don't watch TV.
I don't think about anything except yoga (and I love that).

This past Wednesday marked the halfway point of my time here. It's amazing how fast and slow it seems to be going. That seems to be a common theme here. Time has the ability to twist and stretch and pull and contract. Kind of like your body!


Shots from my run in Santa Monica last weekend (yes, I finally got out and ran and it felt great):



City beach run scenery, love it!



Love that view, city, palm trees, sand, cliff.


Did I mention that I love it here?



A post yoga class selfie (another thing that now seems totally normal- looking like a wet rat):



Flowers from a secret admirer (Thanks, Jason! These really made my day):



No comments:

Post a Comment