Saturday, October 19, 2013

And yet another fun weekend


I'm beginning to get very attached to LA. I love it!
The weather is fantastic.
There's so much exploring to do.
I get to see Bekah on the weekends.
What more does one really need? (Well, a husband and dogs...but other than that, nothing!)



Thank goodness I have my car, otherwise I'd be waiting around for the Bikram van





So happy I get to see my Bekah every weekend!





We do this a lot. Trying on clothes and taking pictures of ourselves





Cafe Demitasse in Santa Monica





Quite a cute little spot





Fresh young coconut...took me back to Thailand. This was the most delicious thing I have put to my lips in years!





Kat and I went to Santa Monica to do some laundry. Yes, there are laundromats all over the place. Why would we go to Santa Monica to do laundry? Why not?





And another delicious thing I ate today: Candied Bacon Ice Cream Sandwiched between Maple Pancake cookies. Good thing I've got double yoga classes all week.



No comments:

Post a Comment